- Drink only luke warm water for few months.
- Boil Carom Seeds (ajwain) and drink that water after straining out the seeds. However, don't use heavy doses of the seed (this might lead to UTI - urinary tract infection). A quarter teaspoon ajwain in a day should be sufficient.
- Consuming walnuts is believed to help in baby's brain development. Consume one walnut daily.
- Try to breast-feed the baby as much as possible. Not only, it is good for baby, but this will also help in regaining your figure.
- Don't use cold water for bathing, washing hands etc. Always use warm water.
- If you've been operated, avoid long sittings for initial few months.
- Don't pick up baby for longer duration.
- Don't rush to workout to regain body shape.
Basically anything strenuous should be avoided for roughly 4-6 months.
Listen to your body; if something hurts, avoid it.